Wednesday, January 6, 2010

first week of schooling~

this is the first week of schooling~
my class are so quiet~
except me~of course~cause i m the most talkative one~
i hate when Kenny and Jax said i m very noisy~they are noisy too~but i cant be quiet except i m doing mathematics~
i m not use to be very quiet~cause i have a 'fly'beside my mouth~haha
last year~my previous class in 2G~we all are very talkative~noisy~somebody are noisier than me~
but now~3A1~are very quiet~
i feel boring~
only Joyce is the one who can talk much to me~(cause two of us are K-pop's fans~)
but it also fun to be in 3A1~cause my classmate are very funny especially Yao Cheng..
he is the funnist in the class(in my oppinion)
haha~
my classmate~Joyce,Mable,Yi En,Elaine,Joanne and the others are so nice~
i think i am so lucky to be in this 'happy' class although it is not 3G~
but i heard some people said 3G are very boring~
haha~whatever~
cause thats not my class~but Ming Jia and Kah Kei said they are so bored~
just two of them talking to each others~
(so pity~)

although 4 of us(Ming jia,Kah kei,Se way & me) breaks into 2 pairs but we still are kepo 'gang'~
gossip~gossip~gossip~bla bla bla~

although school breaks K-pop 'gang'-joyce,me & joanna up~but we still can chat about K-pops everyday~~ *chinggu,K-pop yon won hi! *(friends,k-pop forever)

my life without you all--friends are really bored~

fortunately,i have you all~

smile everyday~

No comments: