Sunday, May 16, 2010

believe me....

why cant u just believe me??!!

sometimes i really hate u...although i know that i cant hate u...

cant u please don't so 'kap siao'??!

u still think I'm the last time's Elayne??

u don't care about me!

I done what u also don't know!

u thought u know me ...but u are not!

i sacrifice a lot last year but u don't know...

u hurt me...

i always want to say that u are the best...

but...

i cant say it...

cause u are not the best for me...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes i really hate to near u...

u always wronged me....

i've said that i didn't done that...

but u still scold me!

u like to scold me...

i've endure u for a long time...

i'm not a problematic girl!!

i know what should and what shouldn't i do!

u never believe me!

u never listen to what i've said....

and u don't know when i'm happy or not...

u don't know i've cried how many times when u scold me...

i just want u to believe me....thats all....

.......................................................................................................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What matters that bothered you that much?And who was the person that you are talking about?

Anonymous said...

What matters that bothered you that much?And who was the person that you are talking about?

elayne said...

that person??...hmm...someone...