Tuesday, June 22, 2010

may my day can passes without tears~

drop~
most of my classmates' result drop~
so do I...
I didn't expect myself will get good result in the midyear exam~
my expectation is right,
i really drop a lot compare with the first exam~
my math~
my belove math
drops too~~
i really had a shocked when i got my math result~
i almost want to cry~
i never got this marks before for my math~
i think i enjoy too much already~
its time for me to stop be a happy go lucky girl,
BOOKS~
i must start to be a friend of all the books~

now i'm going face the PMR exam~
day passes so fast~
its only 40 days left to face my TRIAL exam~

STRESS~
but if i didn't give myself stress..
i really can't make more revision~
elayne chong!
stop enjoying~

i must stop using computers everyday~
thats mean i must stop addicted to kpop for a while~

maybe i'll only online on saturday and sunday~

today maybe is my last day that i can online on weekdays~

twitter ,allkpop ,facebook ,blogger ,and all my online friends~
I'll miss y'all~

No comments: