Friday, July 2, 2010

learn something

I wanna learn some idioms
I've printed some idioms with the meaning,
I saw something interesting..

FRENCH KISS ,
thats mean an open mouth kiss that tongue touch~~'ewwwwwww!that sucks!'

i always thought that french kiss is a welcoming kiss or hello kiss,
luckily i didn't use this on my essay~

IN THE BUFF,
guess what this mean..
if i'm saying this to you,
thats mean i think you're a NERD~

NERD~this remind me of NIGAHIGA---he post many silly videos on youtube..
one of his video teaches us HOW TO BE A NERD~
LOL~~

oh...
forget the idioms,
Joanna gave me the photos and videos of our parody,
i'm so funny and look stupid..

heres some of the photos..
i edit the last picture,
the last one,thats me..


this is hip song parody,
the love song parody didn't have any pictures,
all video~


No comments: