Thursday, September 9, 2010

late night creep

I didn't sleep on 11p.m since it is holidays now

play pc
read some books~

and wake up at 12 in the afternoon

my father said I am a lazy bum

and I admit it
><

and I feel like I really like to sleep

these days ,

after I lye on my bed

I can fall asleep easily

yesterday,

I slept at 2a.m

and wake up at 12p.m

I slept for about 10 hours
oh my goodness

and I still take a nap on 5pm

for 1 hour

I think sleep is very important to me

if I don't sleep

I'll die

I don't understand why someone can just sleep for less than 5 hours?

I'll die

if I was like that

my mum said this to me:don't always sleep,you're just a lazy bum~stop sleeping and get up from your bed!

I replied:don't wake me up,I'll die if you keep on waking me up,sleep is important for my health so let me sleep.

my mum : but you already sleep for about 10 hours,so wake up now!

I replied:no!i don't want!

then my mum called my dad

my dad said: if you don't wake up,I'll put password to the computer so you can't play the computer everyday,choose now,you want me to lock the PC or wake up now?

I wake up immediately and said:I'm awake now~PC is important to me too~and I'm not feeling sleepy now~^V^

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

2 comments:

Camy said...

i love sleeping too =D

elayne said...

LOL~~yeah..*high five*!