Thursday, September 2, 2010

my another cloudy day

today~my darling JOYCE babe~
didn't went to school~
I'm so alone~
nobody can dream with me~^^
dream about
KPOP,
artists,
2pm,
taecyeon,
junsu,
nichkhun,
wooyoung,
and bla bla bla~

I think i misunderstood my friends,
the truth is,
they don't want to talk to her,
just that she talk to them first and...
kinda hard to explain ~

hmmm...
i thought they wanna get back to best friends just like last time

i admit that i'm very pessimistic just like Joanna~
i almost wanna cry out~
i feel like nobody support me
plus my 'honey' -JOYCE didn't went to school~

I miss her very much today~
I think that she knows me more than anyone~

there are still some people that are also know me quite well~
but she knows me the most~i think~

########ATTENTION##########

I'm not lesbian
although I always call JOYCE
darling,honey or babe or dear
this doesn't mean that I'm lesbian
ok??!!
this is LOVE and RESPECT~

2 comments:

YINGNee_21 said...

seriously..this is kinda disgusting but..LOL!

elayne said...

haha~but i don't think this is disgusting~