Friday, April 27, 2012

because of papa~

because of papa,
I get almost everything i want,
he is good in social communication
and he has soooooooo many friends
I dont really know why
my papa's korean friends love me so much
once they heard my papa said that I love kpop and even perform dancing in korean song and I love korea,
they will react like this: REALLY??!!!
><
Uncle Jason(he is a korean too) said that after my spm,
if I have much free times
he would like me to go to KL and study korean cultures,korean languages from his wife~
how nice!
Uncle Goo always ask me what did I want from Korea when he is going back there

Uncle Lee too,
once he heard my papa said I love kpop
he straight away bought albums for me after he was back from Korea

><
all thanks to my papa~
because of him,I can get soooo many nice things

hmm....its been more than a years since my trip to korea
I miss Ms.Park
I wonder how is she now
she stops keeping in touch with me since she pregnant for 8 months last year
she is a nice lady~~
I communicate well with her
It's really nice to know her
Ms.Park~~
Unnie~bogoshippoyo~~

No comments: