Friday, April 27, 2012

cousins~

I chatted with my cousin [De Quade] just now...
we were talking about Big Bang's Alive World Tour 2012.
since standard 4 if I'm not wrong,
I never been that good with my this 2 cousins before ><
start from last year
thanks to kpop
We had a lot of things to chat
Last year when August holidays,
my family and I went back to Pahang (my mama's hometown) to visit my grandpa and my aunts
I always thought that it was a boring trip back there coz even I stayed at my aunt's house ,
I still didn't have anything to do
plus my cousins were like not even wanna talk to me ><
However,
it's different since the last time I backed to Pahang
a memorable visit backed there,
I still remember,
how fun we were when 3 of my cousins and I went to have our korean barbeque dinner in a korean restaurant
after our dinner,
my big cousin [used to call him as 'ah boy'] fetched all of us backed home
In the car,
we were like having our own clubbing disco  ><
with the song 2pm 's hand up!!
it's really a memorable visit ><

and...
about Big Bang's concert,
the official schedule hasn't release yet
but what I know is
they will be coming to Malaysia
I really hope that we come after SPM
what makes me feel very touching is
my cousins said they are willing to help me to convince my mama if big bang come before SPM
><
really thanks a lot!
they want me to join them to watch Big Bang
><..

I really hope they would come after SPM..
I really dont wanna regret for my whole life
coz if they come before SPM,
the percentage of me going to watch big bang is like only 5%
my mama wont let me go before SPM
and I will regret for my whole life~

haiz...forget about the concert..
you're still having exam now
FOCUS ELAYNE!
AZA AZA HWAITING!

No comments: