Friday, March 12, 2010

Exam over...lets party..

Exam over...

lets get the party started!!!


move it move it....shake shake!!yeah!!
haha...

just went out with my friends today...
i went to punch another ear holes...
its pain..
Joanna & Joyce punch too...
so now i have 2 holes each ears...


but Yi En didn't came out just now...

because of her mother....




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joyce think of a new group name for us...haha...its funny..
it is :SS501=siok sendiri 501..
the 5 means Joyce,Joanna,Yi En,Wen Nee and me...
the 1 means 1heart....
haha....is it crazy??


Exam over...continued to be a KPOP LOVER

I am a V.I.P
I am a HOTTEST
I am a SHINEE WORLD
I am a PRIMADONNA
........too much to write.......

2pm
BigBang
SHINee
FT.Island

No comments: