Saturday, March 13, 2010

another hongki's fan

another hongki's fan in my class ....
haha...guess who is it??




_____its______
 DIVINE




haha....she said :hongki is soooooooooooooo cute...
after she watched A.N.Jell....she already become a hongki's fan just like denise...
they are also A.N.Jell's fans...

but not me...
I am just a hongki's fan,not A.N.Jell....
i like his voice...and he is cute..
i started to like him when he and the other members of FT.Island debut the song 'I hope'('balae' in korean) in 2009
so i am the 'oldest' hongki's fan in form 3...haha...i am so proud ..

Joyce and Joanna always ask me : which song make you love kpop??

I answer : Haru haru by Bigbang...but the real one is 'Rising Sun' by TVXQ...i still remember when i was standard 4...I accidentally watch this song's MV in the TV...but I don't know who are them...then after I am in form 1,Joanna told me that they are TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki..then I started to be their fan...but not a kpop fan....At the end of my form 1 year...Joanna gave me the song 'haru haru'by bigbang....then i started to be a kpop fan and a VIP(bigbang's fan's name,cool is it?)

I love KPOP....In my opinion,I think KPOP is better than CPOP...this is my opinion...sorry to those who are CPOP fans...

and I am in form 3 now...
I still a KPOP lover...and I love KPOP....
and I am happy to know Joanna and Joyce....
we always talk about KPOP...
thanks to Joyce who always like to argue with me...
thanks to Joanna who always 'boom' me...
CHINGU YON WON HI 

we had influence many people to love kpop/kstar...
such as Denise and Divine(they are now A.N.Jell & hongki's fan),Elaine(she got influence by MBLAQ song called 'oh yeah'..),Jax(he knows much about kpop)......

my opinion:KPOP IS THE BEST...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh men~
Tat oh yeah is 4 u de..
♥ seven!!

elayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elayne said...

oh wat?!
i don't like tat song...
yeah..
♥ se7en!