Monday, April 26, 2010

I am sorry I have hindered your view..

thanks a lot..
you make me lost my confident..

thanks to Yi En for telling me what he/she had told her about me and thanks for helping me..

he/she hurt me only with one sentence that he/she told Yi En 's friend...(and thanks to Yi En's friend that told Yi En)

he/she had hurt me so much just with a sentence...

when Yi En told me that she want to tell me something that will hurt my feeling ,I started to think of something bad but I called her to tell me,

............blah blah blah...................

after she told me everything,

I was like 'what!' in my heart but I still do like I don't care what he/she had said...

I told Yi En that I'm ok with it....

but ...when I reached home...

I cried...

tears drop from my eyes...

just a sentence had hurt me so much..

I truly lost my confident ...

hmm...

I've tried many things to let myself look more confident...

I know I can't be
the tallest,
the prettiest,
the cleverest,
the cutest,
or whatever...

so I choose to be the craziest...

only that kind of crazy things or another word in cantonese call 'sohai' can make me look happy..

hanging a fake smile on your face is a hard thing to do...

I just want to be a confident girl...

is it so hard??

I am also a people , a girl...

I also care about what people say about me...

I am so moodless........

can anyone tell me how to build up my confident??

......................................................................................................

No comments: