Tuesday, April 13, 2010

unlucky day...

hoho
.....
today we played poker...
i just win 2 times..
so unlucky..

n*pples??
A: whats that?
B:I don't know how to explain
A:haiz...
B:ish...don't ask so much...
A:=.=

today..Joyce and my topic:

n*pples

fuyoh!!
what kind of topic is this??!!

we laugh non-stop in the bus...

wahahaha.......some secret.....

when I reach my house.....
bus uncle's daughter and someone pour water at me...
oh my god...
I'm all wet...shit!

oh....I hate songkran...
they pour water to me every year when songkran....

when I cross the road..

many peoples were looking at me...

and some bubbles on their head thinking:what is this girl doing?why is she so wet?

I want to tell them :because today is songkran...

but I didn't told them cause they were driving in the car...wahaha~~

not funny....

No comments: