Tuesday, August 17, 2010

burst again

remember what I have wrote on my bloggie~
one of my previous post~
I cried because of Jay Park left 2pm~
I cried like a dead dog that time,

now,
I cried again,
but this time is not a bad thing,
I cried because 2pm 's new single is too touching,
this song is dedicated to all HOTTEST~

this song is call THANK YOU
'so I thank you and I love you'




2pm love HOTTEST,
HOTTEST love 2pm too~

I burst my tears again because of 2pm

I think I'll love 2pm forever.
I think I'm a HOTTEST forever~



2pm



because of 2pm



I started to love kpop more



I burst my tears for so much times



there was some bad news too



but mostly is good news



2pm



not only have perfect body shape



their voice are also perfect



I know there are also anti-fans out there



who are not agree with this



please get away!



anti-fans



2pm are the best



2pm are never going down



just like the lyrics of DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP



2pm



You are the best



'so I thank you



and I love you'







THANK YOU

No comments: