Saturday, October 30, 2010

don't be such a narrow mind

ok,maybe is only me but I still need to write this.
I really can't stand you
oh,please!
don't be narrow mind.
I know you only love that company,
but as we all know,
the company that you love with the award's company are kinda like enemy.
So,you no need to blame this and that
Plus,don't ever said the other artists can get those awards because of nobody from the company that you love participate in the award.
you sound like only the company that you love's artists have the ability to get those awards.
NO!
you're wrong!
every artists struggle like hell before they get those awards.
thats mean every artists have the ability to get the awards .
every artists struggle before,not only the artists from the company that you love .
and you said why some artists can get so many awards,
this is because they did more well than the other artists.

you should think further and think more!
you're just like a person that the company you love give you money every month to love them~
sometimes,I'm very curious about why can't you accept other company?
this is kinda stupid...
by the way,
stop blaming .
last time,when you blame about the award that didn't let those artists that you love be in the nominees list.
I kinda think of sending :'F**K U,B**CH' to you.
but I didn't do that.

No comments: