Sunday, April 22, 2012

EXAM~~haiz

I'll be sitting for my mid year exam tomorrow
tomorrow's subjects are Malay and sivic...
if you're from other country,
you'll think: SIVIC?why are they need to exam for sivic?
it really a non-sense subject
wasting our time~
and the subject:MORAL too
is it the government think that we do not have moral so we need to exam for moral?
if one person get high marks in the moral test,it doesnt means that the person really have moral!!
those who good in memorizing can really get high marks in moral~
Malaysia's ministry of education is really ...I dont know how to say...
are they trying to train Malaysian's students to be well in memorizing those moral values?
do these moral values still need to memorize?!!
REALLY!this is wasting our time!
make us suffer more~~
EVERYDAY I'M SUFFERING><
i hate malaysian's education~~
but what to do?
cant blame~~I born to be a malaysian~~

No comments: