Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i know you want me..you know i want cha...

oh my god!
Calynn and I are in love with this song....I know you want me from Pitbull..
we sing together....(just play play..)
'I know u want me,u know I want cha...I know u want me...u know I want cha..'
haha..


all of us describe Calynn as 'Ladygaga'...
she always 'oh........'(thats the opening of Bad romance) in the class...
she makes us crazy...


Yi En said she want to kill Calynn everytime she sings this..
haha...its so funny...


and Yao Cheng looks a bit like Pitbull...
wahaaha!!with his dark skin...


oh....my class has 2 famous 'stars'...
Calynn Cheong a.k.a Ladygaga
Yao Cheng a.k.a Pitbull


haha....so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hw about our yingki??
haha

elayne said...

oh ya...forget about her..
oh...sorry YingKi!!