Saturday, March 27, 2010

oh my!I gonna cry..

My god!!
another KPOP group is coming to Malaysia!
first is SHINee on May...now is U-Kiss on June..
its driving me crazy!!

I want to go!!
but I cant T___T

nevermind , is just U-Kiss and SHINee..
luckily is not BigBang or 2pm..
If not,
I will cry like a baby...

but I hope that BigBang and 2pm can come to Malaysia on November..
I will go..

oh...
why don't they come to Malaysia on last year??

now they found out that the 'potato' on top of Singapore also has KPOP fans...

sometimes I really hate that I live in Perlis..

its too far from KL...

If there are any concert,we cant go...

oh....

KEVIN...I want to see you in person..but I just can see you in the photos...T___T!!
Jonghyun...I want to see whether are you really so short...T____T!!

as a 'KISSME' and a "SHINee WORLD"...
its very sad...u know??!!


!!!!!!!!!!!T__________________________________T!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: